It’s that time of year and while things may look a different than in the past, generosity is still alive and well!
There are 5 different categories to choose from (and some fall in multiple categories):
- Danielle’s Favorites: these are some of my favorite items that I’m sure someone on your list would love!
- Leah’s Favorites: these are some of Leah’s current favorites that she wanted to share with the DHP Community!
- Budget Friendly ($25 or less): these are great options for when you have a long list of recipients, have a tight budget or both!
- $5 or less: Perfect for stocking stuffers or if money is tight, these are great options!
- Kids + Babies: My top favorites for kids I love!
While I’m trying to focus on being more intentional with gifts every year, this year, I’m really working on giving practical gifts that don’t become clutter that someone I love has to manage and keep track of. I’m inspired by my recent binge of a YouTube series: The Minimal Mom or you can catch her on her blog, I Think We Could Be Friends where she has a printable to keep your Christmas organized!
- Day Designer Planner – Great for the organizing person in your life (or someone who wants to get organized!) It has both a weekly view and a monthly overview. Available in two sizes to fit their personal preference.
- The Balanced Life Online Pilates Membership – A great way to workout from home where the workouts are planned for you Mon-Fri each month along with a catalog of recipes to nourish your body with a bonus community of women that are truly the most encouraging and supportive on the internet!
- Bubba Stainless Steel Tumbler with Straw – This is my favorite water vessel because it keeps my water cold and is incredibly durable!
- Women’s Isotoner Marisol Closed Back Slippers – I just got these and I can honestly say these are my favorites. They are on sale for $9.99* and I’m considering another pair in another color!
- Chatbooks Photo Book Series – Give your picture-snapping loved one the gift of a photo book subscription that is so quick and easy through the Chatbooks app. I received this for Mother’s Day this year and love how simple it is to get photos off my phone and into a book! (*Bonus: Get $10 off your first order when you use this link!)
- Cultivate What Matters: Write the Word Journal – This gem of a journal has been part of my morning routine lately and has helped me center myself on what’s important before stepping into the busyness of the day.
- The Lazy Genius Way by Kendra Adachi – Much more than a self-help book, Kendra’s approach to “lazy genius-ing” your life focuses on finding what matters to you and letting go of everything else.
- Advent Candle Cards by The Daily Grace Co. – I’m looking forward to using these with my family this holiday season, when 2020 has thrown many of our other traditions for a loop. The Daily Grace Co. also has many other beautiful Advent resources!
Budget Friendly ($25 or less)*:
- The Tech-Wise Family – Looking to get back to the basics of family interactions, this is a great place to start!
- Embroidery Starter Kits for Adult Beginners – This is not your grandma’s embroidery! If you are looking for a way to spend some down time and take your mind off the stresses in the world today without a screen, this is just the thing!
- Phase 10 Card Game – Whether you buy it for your family or another, it will provide enjoyment for the whole crew!
- Paper Mate Flair Felt Tip Pens – Leah and I both love these pens and they are a great option for pre-teen and teen girls as well as many of the women in your life!
- Magnetic Measuring Spoon Set – This is on my wish list (Danielle) and have heard amazing things about them!
$5 or less*:
- Goodcook Meat Chopper – Great for breaking up ground turkey, beef or pork when cooking and my husband recently used it to break apart/shred chicken once it was cooked for shredded chicken for tacos!
- Gift cards for all sorts of restaurants and stores!
- Stainless Steel Food Scrapper and Chopper – At 27 cents over $5, I think this is a steal and a great tool for the cook in your life! It is great for scooping up those chopped veggies!
Kids + Babies:
I’d love to hear if you have ways to spend less and give more!
Don’t forget to support local small businesses on Small Business Saturday too! Danielle Hardesty Photography will have some great deals and will round up a bunch of local businesses to support! 🙂
*Prices fit in these categories at the time this post was written and released!